At a glance
- Originator Abbott Japan
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Benzoxepins; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine H1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Allergic rhinitis; Urticaria
Most Recent Events
- 15 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Urticaria in Japan (PO)
- 15 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Phase-II for Allergic rhinitis in Japan (PO)
- 23 Sep 2004 No development reported - Phase-II for Urticaria in Japan (PO)