Eurystatin BAlternative Names: BU 4164E-B
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antidementias; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prolyl endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in Japan (Unknown route)