TP 12Alternative Names: ATP 012
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2002
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; AVANT Immunotherapeutics
- Developer AVANT Immunotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 05 Jun 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Apr 1999 Merger of Astra and Zeneca to form AstraZeneca completed
- 02 Apr 1997 Preclinical development for Multiple sclerosis in USA (Unknown route)