Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 08 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 08 Dec 1998 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial infarction in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 1995 Investigation in Thrombosis in Belgium (Unknown route)