Monoclonal antibody OX52Alternative Names: OX52
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Bioproducts for Science
- Developer Bioproducts for Science; Nonindustrial source
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Unknown route)