Indium quinoline complex
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 1995
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer BTG; Nonindustrial source
- Class Antibacterials; Heavy metals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 1995 New profile
- 02 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (Unknown route)