At a glance
- Originator SICOR
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antibacterials; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation; Pain; Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 11 May 1998 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 May 1998 No-Development-Reported for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Septic shock in USA (unspecified route)