Meningococcal vaccine group B conjugate - Baxter InternationalAlternative Names: NeisVac-B
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Originator Baxter International
- Class Meningococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Meningococcal group B infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2002 Phase-II clinical trials in Meningococcal group B infections in Belgium (Parenteral)
- 28 Apr 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Meningococcal group B infections in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 27 Jun 2000 North American Vaccine has been acquired by and merged into Baxter International