NSC 615985Alternative Names: Oxathiin benzoic acid ester; Oxathiin carboxanilide; UC 84
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 1995
At a glance
- Originator Uniroyal Chemical
- Class Antiretrovirals; Benzoic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 1995 New profile
- 07 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in USA (Unknown route)