Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic M1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Russia (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in Russia (Unknown route)