Monoclonal antibody 3F12Alternative Names: 3-F-12
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antivirals; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Jun 1995 New profile
- 07 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Influenza virus infections in USA (Unknown route)