Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Kallikrein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Apr 1997 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 08 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Rheumatic disorders in USA (Unknown route)