At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (Unknown route)
- 08 Jun 1995 New profile
- 08 Jun 1995 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Canada (Unknown route)