Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor antagonists; Leukotriene C4 receptor antagonists; Leukotriene D4 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Inflammation in Russia (Unknown route)
- 31 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Russia (Unknown route)
- 09 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Inflammation in Russia (Unknown route)