At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anthraquinones; Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 09 Jun 1995 New profile
- 09 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)