At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antiplatelets
- Mechanism of Action Phosphoric diester hydrolase inhibitors; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Nov 1997 No-Development-Reported for Unstable angina pectoris in USA (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 1995 New profile