At a glance
- Originator Kali-Chemie
- Class Antiasthmatics; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor antagonists; Leukotriene inhibitors; Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 31 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Netherlands (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Asthma in Netherlands (Unknown route)