At a glance
- Originator Kali-Chemie
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 31 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Asthma in Netherlands (unspecified route)