At a glance
- Originator Xenova Group
- Class Antineoplastics; Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action P-glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed