At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Class Cardiotonics; Hydroxamic acids; Small molecules; Thiophenes
- Mechanism of Action Type 3 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 1996 Discontinued-II for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Jun 1995 New profile
- 14 Jun 1995 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)