LF 070165CAlternative Names: LF 70165C
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 1997
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Sterols
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in France (Unknown route)
- 23 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in France (Unknown route)