At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antipsoriatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Hypersensitivity; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 1995 New profile
- 15 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Psoriasis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 15 Jun 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)