At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias; Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 17 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart failure in India (unspecified route)
- 17 Nov 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in India (unspecified route)
- 26 Sep 1997 Preclinical development for Heart failure in India (Unknown route)