Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Transplant rejection in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 21 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in United Kingdom (Unknown route)