T 02106Alternative Names: T 2106
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 1995
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Antineoplastics; Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Herpes simplex virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 Oct 1995 Hoechst is no longer a licensee.
- 15 Aug 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Herpes simplex virus infections in USA (Unknown route)
- 19 Jun 1995 This profile is new.