DerpanicateAlternative Names: EP 182
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 1995
At a glance
- Originator Edmond Pharma
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Cholesterol inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 1995 New profile
- 19 Jun 1995 Discontinued-preregistration for Hyperlipidaemia in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 19 Jun 1995 Discontinued-preregistration for Hyperlipidaemia in Italy (Unknown route)