Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action GABA B receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in France (Unknown route)
- 28 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Epilepsy in China (Unknown route)
- 28 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Epilepsy in France (Unknown route)