At a glance
- Originator ALTANA Pharma; Cedona
- Developer Cedona
- Class Antihypertensives; Benzopyrans; Small molecules; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 07 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 14 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Netherlands (Unknown route)