At a glance
- Originator Banyu
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebral vasospasm; Coronary disorders; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 14 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 14 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cerebral vasospasm in Japan (unspecified route)
- 14 Sep 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Coronary disorders in Japan (unspecified route)