Duocarmycin SAAlternative Names: DC113
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kyowa Hakko
- Class Cytostatic antibiotics; Indoles; Pyrroles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alkylating agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 30 Oct 1997 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)
- 22 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)