Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Lacer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Spain (unspecified route)
- 01 Nov 2000 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in Spain (unspecified route)
- 20 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hyperlipidaemia in Spain (Unknown route)