Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic retinopathy; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Feb 2000 Profile reviewed but no significant modifications made