At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiallergics; Antihistamines
- Mechanism of Action Histamine receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Allergy in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 22 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Allergy in USA (Unknown route)