At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Antiallergics; Antihypotensives
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Septic shock in USA (IV)
- 27 Jun 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Septic shock in USA (IV)