Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator Santen Pharmaceutical
- Developer Daiichi Pharmaceutical; Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiarrhythmics
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists; Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 27 Dec 2000 Discontinued-II for Arrhythmias in Japan (PO)
- 16 Nov 2000 No-Development-Reported for Arrhythmias in Japan (PO)
- 23 Jun 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Arrhythmias in Japan (PO)