At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 01 Aug 1995 Pfizer is developing CP 80629 in the USA.
- 23 Jun 1995 Preclinical development for Diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)