At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Antiplatelets; Small molecules; Vascular disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action GPIIb-IIIa antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 12 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 03 Jun 1997 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)