NE 0080Alternative Names: NE 1327
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2002
At a glance
- Originator Neose Technologies
- Class Antibacterials; Antiulcers
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Helicobacter infections
Most Recent Events
- 20 May 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Helicobacter infections in Europe (PO)
- 20 May 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Helicobacter infections in USA (PO)
- 07 Jul 1999 Phase-II clinical trials for Helicobacter infections in Europe (PO)