At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Sankyo
- Class Antineoplastics; Nucleosides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Oct 2000 Phase-I clinical trials for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 1996 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)