At a glance
- Originator Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Preleukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2000 Suspended-Registered for Preleukaemia in China (Topical)
- 01 Feb 2000 Suspended-II for Preleukaemia in USA (PO)
- 01 Feb 2000 Suspended-Registered for Preleukaemia in China (PO)