MDX 22Alternative Names: Monoclonal antibody MDX 22
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement system protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2002 Discontinued - Phase-II for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Jul 1995 Phase-II clinical trials for Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (Unknown route)