LB 71116Alternative Names: LK 71116
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator LG Chem Investment
- Class Antivirals; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for HIV-1 infections in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 07 Jun 2001 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in South Korea (Unknown route)
- 02 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for HIV-1 infections in South Korea (Unknown route)