At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Neuroprotection
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Alzheimer's disease in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 26 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Neuroprotection in Switzerland (Unknown route)
- 02 Dec 1996 Preclinical development for Neuroprotection in Switzerland (Unknown route)