At a glance
- Originator Alter
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Dihydropyridines; Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cerebellar diseases; Cerebral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Brain dysfunction in Spain (Unknown route)
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebral ischaemia in Spain (Unknown route)
- 25 Jun 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cerebral ischaemia in Chile (Unknown route)