Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2002
At a glance
- Originator ASTA Medica [CEASED]
- Class Class III antiarrhythmics; Oxalates
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Arrhythmias
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Russia (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2000 Preclinical development for Arrhythmias in Russia (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Arrhythmias in Germany (Unknown route)