At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants; Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Graft-versus-host disease; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 1997 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 28 Jul 1995 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 28 Jul 1995 Preclinical development for Rheumatic disorders in United Kingdom (Unknown route)