Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 1998
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi-Synthelabo
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics; Low molecular weight heparins
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders; Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 01 Sep 1998 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Dec 1995 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (Unknown route)