Latest Information Update: 14 Mar 2001
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antiepileptic drugs; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy
Most Recent Events
- 14 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in Belgium (Unknown route)
- 14 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Mar 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Epilepsy in France (Unknown route)