Monoclonal antibody 32
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 1995
At a glance
- Originator Cambridge Antibody Technology; Peptech
- Developer Cambridge Antibody Technology
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 1994 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)