At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Sankyo
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Israel (PO)
- 17 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Hypertension in Japan (PO)
- 25 Jul 1995 New profile